Effective Date: January 1, 2021
Last Updated: September 20, 2021
You must be at least EIGHTEEN (18) years old to access the Site and use our services. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you are not permitted to use any part of the Services for any reason.
Information We Collect
When you use the Site, we process certain types of Information, as described below.
a. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information that we collect on the Site includes, but is not limited to, first and last names, email address, phone number, mailing address, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you access or use the Services, you may provide Personal Information to CleanSlate, such as when you request to receive information, support, or a consultation; communicate with us or our representatives, whether through standard mail, email, or telephone.
b. Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” means information that does not identify you, but provides insights regarding your use of the Site. For example, we collect information about your use of the Site, including but not limited to, the number of visitors to the Site, the time of visits, time spent on the Site and pages clicked, referrer information, the types of devices used to access the Site, and the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of visitors. We may use automated information collection tools, such as cookies and pixels, to collect certain types of Non-Personal Information. You can set your browser to reject cookies, but that may limit your use of some features of the Platform.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referenced as “Information.” Information we collect about you may be aggregated with other users’ Information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that you provide to us or that we receive from third parties.
c. Geolocation Information
You may choose to allow us to access your location by granting the Site access to your location when prompted or through your device’s location services settings. You may change these settings on your device, but this will impact your use of and access to the Services.
Use of Information
We may identify you from your Personal Information and merge or co-mingle Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Except as otherwise stated, CleanSlate may use Information we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Services to you, including, but not limited to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our Services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services, including without limitation, to conduct aggregate or research analysis and develop business intelligence that helps us to enhance, improve, evaluate, operate, protect, make informed decisions about, and report on the performance of our Services.
- To communicate information and promotional materials to you, where you have not expressed a preference otherwise, and to send you information and updates about the Services.
- To notify you of any changes to relevant agreements, policies, or other terms, and to enforce such terms.
- To work with our service providers, who perform certain business functions or services on our behalf.
- To prevent or investigate fraud, or for risk management purposes, and to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or in order to exercise any legal claim or to defend against any legal claim.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
- As otherwise described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
In addition, we may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications through the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us.
How We Share Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information. We may share Personal Information with the following parties:
- Service providers that help us administer and provide the Services and conduct our business. These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, you agree that we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties;
- As we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; and
- With another party, pursuant to your express consent.
We take reasonable steps online and offline to safeguard the Personal Information that you provide to us, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted connections (HTTPS).
It is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information, or any other information, transmitted to or through our Site or Services or otherwise provided to us. We are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such information. It is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features associated with your use of the Service(s). Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security on our Services, or if you become aware of or suspect a security breach, notify us immediately via email at email@example.com. If our security system is breached, we will notify you of the breach to the extent required under applicable law.
Links to Third Party Sites
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Furthermore, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly request or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are not using the Service(s).
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request and obtain such information, by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Contact Us
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone: 413-584-2173, Extension 10543
By regular mail: CleanSlate Centers, Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
12 Cadillac Drive, Suite 380
Brentwood, TN 37027