You can do this. We can help.
Four Steps of Treatment
Through CleanSlate’s customized model of care, physicians are able to focus on the unique needs of each patient, providing them with a positive experience, better outcomes and an improved quality of life.
- Our program begins with individualized treatment plans for each patient.
- CleanSlate physicians properly prescribe FDA-approved medications for addiction: buprenorphine (Suboxone) or naltrexone (Vivitrol).
- A full team of licensed medical professionals ensures that medications are properly managed.
- CleanSlate coordinates with additional local healthcare and social services partners to ensure that patients receive a full spectrum of care that includes clear accountability and psychosocial interventions.
Get Help Today
CleanSlate prescribes two innovative and proven medications to treat patients:
- Buprenorphine (Suboxone, Zubsolv, generics)
Buprenorphine is a medication that comes in film and tablet form. By taking the place of the opioids used by patients, buprenorphine prevents cravings and makes withdrawal from opioids feel less intense. Patients on buprenorphine report feeling normal, functional and having a clear mind all day long, which allows them to make positive choices the way that they did prior to their addiction. When buprenorphine is combined with counseling and other forms of support, it can be highly effective in helping patients recover from addiction.
- Naltrexone (Vivitrol)
Naltrexone (Vivitrol) is a monthly injectable medication that is useful for the treatment of opioid addiction and alcohol addiction. Vivitrol is an effective medication for alcohol treatment because it eliminates the “high” that comes with alcohol use and lessens cravings for alcohol. Clinically proven to reduce the probability of relapse, Vivitrol helps people be more successful in remaining alcohol-free by decreasing the amount and number of times that alcohol is consumed. Vivitrol is also available in an oral form, which can be used as a supplement if cravings re-occur.
While in the CleanSlate treatment program, patients engage with us in a variety of evidence-based psychological and social treatments, including counseling time with providers. Some patients may need additional services from a mental health provider or intensive counseling programs, or sometimes even inpatient care. The CleanSlate staff can help those patients find an appropriate counselor or counseling program in the community.
Many patients with opioid addiction struggle with returning to the use of opioids and then relapse. The CleanSlate clinical team works with patients to get them back into treatment as soon as possible, providing care that is informed by the best medical-evidence.