Care Coordinator and Certified Recovery Specialist Positions Available at Our Virginia Locations.
At CleanSlate Centers, we help patients reclaim their lives from addiction with personalized, holistic care. With over 80 centers nationwide, we’re always striving to expand the reach of that care and improve our services. That’s why we are hiring across 3 of our Virginia locations in Mechanicsville, Norfolk and Richmond.
Our open positions include:
- Care Coordinator
- Certified Recovery Specialist
To apply for one of these positions today, please fill out the form and upload your resume and contact information below:
Care Coordinators ensure our patients receive personalized, compassionate and holistic care. Care Coordinators oversee that care at a high level, working with staff to deliver the coordinated care our patients need. Through hands-on work with patients and consultation with clinical and recovery staff, Care Coordinators identify patients’ needs and connect them with the resources they need to achieve lasting recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field;
- Knowledge of community resources, networking and referral processes;
- Experience in a Case Management or Care Coordination setting;
- Knowledge of and proven experience navigating and documenting in an EMR system.
- CSAC certification
Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisors (CRSS)
Certified Recovery Specialists provide non-clinical, peer-based recovery support to CleanSlate patients. They draw from their own recovery experiences to form unique connections with patients and provide emotional and informational support. In addition, they work with the CleanSlate treatment team and community partners to ensure patient care stays on track and is cohesive.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Active, state-specific Recovery Specialist Certification or Documentation;
- Minimum of 12 months, in a continuous manner, of a personal lived recovery experience.