CleanSlate is Seeking Licensed Clinical Counselors and a Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisor at Our Ohio Locations!
At CleanSlate Centers, we help patients reclaim their lives from addiction with personalized, wrap-around care. With over 80 centers nationwide, we’re always striving to expand the reach of that care and improve our services. That’s why we are hiring across three of our Ohio locations in Dayton, Columbus and Springfield.
Currently, we have four open positions. These include;
3 Licensed Clinical Counselors (one per location)
1 Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisor
To apply for one of these positions today, please fill out the form and upload your resume and contact information below:
Licensed Clinical Counselors
Licensed Clinical Counselors help our patients reach recovery and find balance in their mental and emotional health. Counselors are responsible for developing treatment and recovery plans and identifying behaviors that impede a patient’s recovery. They also deliver individual, group, and crisis intervention counseling to those experiencing difficulties with addiction, substance use, and mental health issues.
- Master’s Degree in Addiction Counseling, Counseling, Social Work or a related field of study; and
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Ohio: LPC, LICSW, LICDC.
Completion of degree and all post-degree supervision for licensure. At least two years of post-degree experience preferred.
Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisors (CRSS)
Certified Recovery Specialist Supervisors (CRSS) provide non-clinical, peer-based recovery support to CleanSlate patients. They draw from their own recovery experiences to form unique connections with patients and provide emotional and informational support. They work with the CleanSlate treatment team and community partners to ensure patient care stays on track and is cohesive. In addition, they also provide direct supervision to other CleanSlate Certified Recovery Specialists.
- Educational requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent for CPRS non-licensed. Master’s Degree in a Human Service field for LICSW, LPCC, LICDC, LIMFT;
- Active, state-specific, Peer Recovery Supporter Certification or Documentation with five years of experience delivering peer services; or active LICSW, LPCC, LICDC, and/or LIMFT;
- Completion of any state-specific training requirements pertaining to the supervision of Certified Peer Recovery Specialists;
- Completion of 16-hour online-based academy courses through the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services;
- Completion of 4-hour in-person Effective Supervision of Peers training by OHMAS; and
- Minimum of 12 months, in a continuous manner, of a personal lived recovery experience.