The Culture Committee is pleased to share another idea with you to launch at your local center. The “Warrior Wins” jar is a receptacle for colleagues to write down memorable moments, accomplishments, new experiences, highlights, etc. on a piece of paper and place them in the jar. This helps document all the CleanSlate successes – both large and small – at your center throughout the year. At the beginning of 2020, you can read them all aloud to reflect on your victories as a team.
Below are some tips for getting started:
- Place the box/jar/container in a place where people will see it every day so it’s an easy reminder to add in their memorable moment.
- Keep pens and pieces of paper (notecards, post-its, etc) next to the jar for easy access.
- Make it a habit to mention any stories or memorable moments in team meetings.
- These moments can be personal or professional (i.e. celebrated CSC anniversary/milestone birthday/anniversary/wedding/birth/etc., patient success stories, hitting goals or targets for the month)
- Even the smallest anecdote is a good one. It’s amazing how many things we forget that we did or accomplished throughout the year.
- This is supposed to be a fun activity, and a great way to relive memorable moments that happened over the year, so don’t take it too seriously!
And don’t forget to share these Warrior Wins with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.