I?m excited to announce the rollout of our new performance evaluation process. This is part of our ongoing effort to grow, support staff development, and promote fairness and transparency.
Here?s what you need to know:
Each year, all CleanSlate colleagues will go through the process of self-evaluation before being evaluated by their manager on how well they met expectations around outcomes and core competencies for the previous year. These assessments will focus on the bigger picture of your performance, including:
- the ?what? (how successful you were at meeting your goals and what results you delivered)
- the ?how? (the skills, mindsets, and values you used to get there)
The performance evaluations are an opportunity for self-reflection, feedback, and getting aligned with your manager on next steps and expectations for the current year.
We hope this process will provide:
- Clarity about opportunities for development and advancement
- An opportunity for managers and staff to strengthen alignment around expectations
- Insight for leadership on how we?re doing as a team towards meeting our organization?s mission and goals
Specific deadlines will vary based on what works best for you and your manager, but the general rollout timeline is below and attached:
- February 20 & 24, 2020: training will be held via Webinar at 4:30 PM (EST). (all employees welcome to attend)
- You can join the meeting by using the Microsoft Teams link below:
+1 857-327-8951 United States, Boston (Toll)
Conference ID: 130 082 512#
Join with a video conferencing device
firstname.lastname@example.org VTC Conference ID: 1124847355
- If you cannot attend, don?t worry. The materials will be posted on the home page of UltiPro.
- February 20, 2020: Evaluation forms will be available to everyone. If you have any questions about the form, ask your manager or contact HR.
- March 03, 2020: All employee self-evaluations are due to managers.
- March 16. 2020: Manger assessments are due. We recommend setting aside ample time to get input from others to inform your evaluation.
- March 27, 2020: Deadline for holding evaluation discussion meetings and closing out the process via UltiPro.
Other things to keep in mind:
- All colleagues must complete a review (this includes part-time employees). We will work with you on the Per-Diem employees, as they are not on a set schedule.
- If you work the Dyad model, Center Manager and Center Medical Director will work together to get feedback.
- The review flow process will be:
- Center Managers will oversee MA, MR, PA and NP Reviews (practicing the Dyad partnership for the PA and NP process).
- Area Medical Directors will oversee CMD Reviews.
- Corporate will follow the normal hierarchy structure.
- Any colleague hired within the last 90 days will not be included in this process. Please refer to the 90-day introductory form (located on UltiPro > My Team > Manager?s Guide).
- While it is important to have documentation in the UltiPro system, we want you to focus on the conversation. Use your evaluation discussion meeting to reflect, share feedback, and plan ahead for success.
- Information regarding Annual Salary Increases will be forthcoming.
Since this is our second time rolling out this process, we expect this to be a learning process for all involved, including a few bumps along the way. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, you can direct them to your manager or contact me directly at email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.