New Performance Evaluation Process Tools Available
Feb 28, 2020
Last week we announced the rollout of our new performance evaluation process. This week we’d like to share with you some important dates and tools to help you complete the process.
- February 20, 2020: Evaluation forms will be available to everyone. If you have any questions about the form, ask your manager or contact HR.
- March 03, 2020: All employee self-evaluations are due to managers.
- March 16, 2020: Manger assessments are due. We recommend setting aside ample time to get input from others to inform your evaluation.
- March 27, 2020: Deadline for holding evaluation discussion meetings and closing out the process via UltiPro.
*Specific deadlines will vary based on what works best for you and your manager.
IMPORTANT TOOLS (click to download):
- Performance Guidelines (the basics to keep in mind)
- PM Training Presentation
- Performance Management Calendar (please place the dates on you/your teams outlook calendar)
- Ultipro Talent Management Guide for Employees
- Ultipro Talent Management Guide for Managers
Other things to keep in mind:
- All colleagues must complete a review (this includes part-time employees). We will work with you on the Per-Diem employees, as they are not on a set schedule.
- If you work the Dyad model, Center Manager and Center Medical Director will work together to get feedback.
- The review flow process will be:
- Center Managers will oversee MA, MR, PA and NP Reviews (practicing the Dyad partnership for the PA and NP process).
- Area Medical Directors will oversee CMD Reviews.
- Corporate will follow the normal hierarchy structure.
- Any colleague hired within the last 90 days will not be included in this process. Please refer to the 90-day introductory form (located on UltiPro > My Team > Manager’s Guide).
- While it is important to have documentation in the UltiPro system, we want you to focus on the conversation. Use your evaluation discussion meeting to reflect, share feedback, and plan ahead for success.
- Information regarding Annual Salary Increases will be forthcoming.
Since this is our second time rolling out this process, we expect this to be a learning process for all involved, including a few bumps along the way. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, you can direct them to your manager or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or email email@example.com.