As we move forward with communication regarding the Coronavirus, we will do our very best to send you ONE UPDATE PER DAY (if needed).
It is extremely important to read each update thoroughly and review all attachments.
Please look for this email around 2:00 CST each day.
CORONAVIRUS WEBPAGE FOR EMPLOYEES:
We have implemented an employee page for continuously updated COVID-19 information: https://lab.cleanslatecenters.com/en/coronavirus
Please be sure to review this daily as many of your concerns may be addressed. It is a work in progress so please be sure to check it often!
- Links to all policies
- Helpful articles and tips
If your questions are not answered on the webpage:
Clinical/medical questions: Contact your supervisor first, then if needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PTO/Travel/Temp Leave/other HR concerns: Call your People Services rep or email: email@example.com
- As a reminder, here are your People Services representatives:
- Bob Wilson: (859) 539-4164 ? Corporate
- Christy Sutton: (904) 753-2953 ? Brian Coonan/Todd Fausnaught/Sally Combest: PA, OH, VA, AZ, FL
- Erin Henderson: (413) 455-4607 ? Dana Thomson/Sally Combest: WI & TX
- Heather Wardrop: (413) 570-6249 ? Michelle L?Italien/Flora Sadri: MA, CT
- Arlene Rivie: (413) 270-3244 ? Rachel Thompson/Claudie Jimenez: IN, KY
CLINICAL UPDATES: We are at LEVEL 2 for ALL CENTERS.
We continue to take every possible precaution to protect our patients and each other from the risk of exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19) in our centers. We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation and communicating with state departments of health and other public health authorities.
Based on information that there is currently community spread in the states where we operate, today we are implementing new guidance for management of patients and staff to ensure:
- Continued access to addiction care and treatment
- Decreased risk of exposure to coronavirus (for patients and employees)
Community spread reflects that transmission is occurring person to person in an area without an identifiable source of infection (e.g. recent travel to endemic area). Consequently in areas of community spread the risk of COVID-19 being the cause of a new cough and fever is substantially increased. We are terming the community spread status, ?Level 2,? to differentiate the new protocols we are implementing to prevent patients and staff, who are either ill or particularly vulnerable, from coming to centers and offices.
The resources we are using for Level 2 Management for Patients and Staff were emailed to all employees on Tuesday, March 17th. You may be familiar with this information from our previous implementation of Level 2 management in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Philadelphia. The attachments in the previous email included:
- Level 2 patient management and COVID-19 staff solutions
- Level 2 Guidance, describing Level 2 processes
- An Algorithm, which is a one-pager with the process for scheduling and addressing needs of patients who may have symptoms of illness
- Level 2 guidance for vulnerable populations, describing criteria and action steps
- Posters in both English and Spanish, which should be printed, laminated and posted on the doors of all centers implementing these Level 2 protocols
CORONAVIRUS PATIENT WEBPAGE:
Please see https://www.cleanslatecenters.com/en/coronavirus for our new patient forward COVID-19 webpage. Please feel free to share!