Every September is recognized as National Recovery Month to increase awareness and understanding of mental and substance use disorders and celebrate the people who recover. The 2019 theme is Join the Voices for Recovery: Together We Are Stronger.
The Marketing & Communications department will be sharing an email with a variety of National Recovery Month resources and instructions on how to access them with Center Managers today. Some of the available resources include:
- “Bring a Friend” campaign for current patients with #sharethehope referral cards to give to friends to encourage them to seek help with CleanSlate
- Posters and bracelets featuring the #sharethehope message, which will ship directly to all center locations in early September
- T-shirt design for online ordering (should be ordered this week for delivery by the first week of September
- Provider/Referral Source outreach tools
- Shareable social media tools
- Press release, editorial and radio PSA templates
These materials are designed to help support your National Recovery Month activities at the local centers and are customizable. If you have a specific National Recovery Month need not mentioned here, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also send photos of your centers using these tools during National Recovery Month to be featured in an upcoming issue of the Warriors for Hope News.