Did you know that CleanSlate Centers benefits include a health advocate?
What is a health advocate?
A health advocate is a Registered Nurse who is available at no cost to you, for all your health care needs. The Registered Nurse can help you and your family clarify benefit coverage and new plan options, navigate the health care system and maximize your health care benefits. Help is only a phone call away. You will be assigned a personal Health Advocate and you, your spouse, dependent children, parents, and parents-in-law are eligible to use this service.
What types of things can you call the Health Advocate for?
- Find the right doctors -They will help you locate the right hospitals, dentists, and other leading health care providers anywhere in the country
- Schedule Appointments -They will help expedite the earliest appointments with providers including hard-to-reach specialists and arrange treatments and tests
- Help resolve insurance claims -Their experts get to the bottom of your issue to assist with negotiating billing and payment arrangements
- Assist with elder care -They address senior issues such as Medicare and related health care issues facing your parents and parents-in-law
- Get Cost Estimates -You will receive comparable costs of common medical procedures in your area to help you make informed decisions
- Work with insurance companies -They work on your behalf to obtain appropriate approvals for needed services
- Answer Questions – They will help you become informed about test results, treatments and medications prescribed by your physician
- Assist with transfer of medical records – They will also handle the details of transferring x-rays and lab results
And much more!
Reach out today: 866.695.8622 or www.healthadvocate.com