Coronavirus CEO Update, FAQs and Disinfection Protocol
Mar 12, 2020
Warriors for Hope,
We are in the midst of an unusual time in healthcare. Coronavirus (COVID-19) has taken over the airwaves, digital media, print and the 24-hour news cycle. It is difficult to escape the onslaught of information or decipher between what is correct and incorrect.
I write to you today to bring clarity, truth (as we know it today) and provide a voice of reason amidst the frenzy regarding the Coronavirus. This is the first in a series of coordinated communications to keep you updated and informed about CleanSlate?s policies and protocols as we navigate these waters together.
Our top priorities with this virus remain our employees and our patients.
Our intention is to provide the science, medicine, workflows, policy and education on how we intend to navigate this virus.
Our focus is on:
- Uninterrupted access to care ? Patients First
- Decontamination ? A clean environment
- Containment ? Self-isolate ourselves (stay home if sick) and Mask patients experiencing signs of illness
- Communication ? Ask questions, don?t guess and don?t deviate from the plan unless directed
We will communicate frequently and using many mediums, from video to email to written content compiled from reliable and accurate sources.
We will execute our plan, pivoting to contingencies when necessary and falling back to the basics when appropriate.
The most important thing is to communicate, ask questions, respond to questions timely and recognize that if information changes it changes with the most reliable and accurate information (at the time).
Our core values have never been more important, and they will guide us to do the right thing.
Below you will find the following materials.
- FAQ sheet (click to download) – with the most recent and reliable facts about COVID-19 and some of our policy-related frameworks, for things like containment (what do with a sick patient or when you are sick), contact information on who to reach out to with questions, etc.
- Supplies and Cleaning/Disinfection Protocol document (click to download). This is primarily for center staff but can certainly be helpful to everyone.
In addition we will be breaking out specific policies from the FAQ sheet and answering your questions directly via email or video content in a timely and efficient way.
Our COVID-19 steering committee stands at the ready to navigate us through this period in time.
Together We Succeed!