CleanSlate has some great news to share for 2019! You can now get the information you need about goals, competencies, and performance reviews fast.
This week, we will roll out a new tool providing a wealth of information to access at your convenience.
Delivered through UltiPro, (HRIS System) we use to run our payroll and manage human resources, Performance Management will be available to you and all employees beginning March 15, 2019. This annual review process will be all electronic? no more PAPER!!!
This year, employees will start the process of starting the review process. Employees will rate themselves and then send the review to their managers to provide input.
Performance Management is available 24/7 anywhere with an internet connection and, enables you to quickly view and access the following and more:
- All talent-related information from an employee?s review through his/her Talent Card
- Employee development goals
- Your own personal development plans to develop new skills and competencies
- Real-time journaling against goals, competencies, and employee observations
Plus, all of your data is protected with state-of-the-art security.
When you begin using Performance Management, you?ll quickly notice that the tool is very easy to use. Once you log in, you can navigate quickly and easily throughout the many features.
For those of you who may want more detailed instruction, we will provide Performance Management trainings on:
- March 12, 2019: 3:00 PM (EST), 5:00 PM (EST)
- March 13, 2019: 2:00 PM (EST), 5:00 PM (EST); 6:00 PM (EST)
- March 14, 2019: 2:00 PM (EST), 5:00 PM (EST); 6:00 PM (EST)
- March 15, 2019: 10:00 PM (EST), 2:00 PM (EST); 5:00 PM (EST)
We?re very excited about rolling out this new tool. With the new available features, Performance Management will help simplify and overall performance review process.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to Christy Sutton, Director of People Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at training!