In looking for the right treatment program that will best meet your needs on your road to recovery; you want to ensure you get the best care possible. Start by looking for a program that has gone through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation process as all CleanSlate Centers have.
CARF, an internationally recognized nonprofit health and human services accreditor, surveys organizations with offerings ranging from rehabilitation programs to addiction and substance use disorder treatment programs. CleanSlate elected to become CARF accredited, on top of completing required state and federal surveys.
To meet CARF accreditation standards of care, CleanSlate had to prove that we provide excellent programs and services. Now accredited, CleanSlate centers must maintain those standards of care and improve them over time.
What is CARF accreditation?
CARF accreditation represents the highest level of accreditation that an organization can receive. Its standards ensure accredited organizations provide the best possible care, so people can trust that an organization has been reviewed with high standards in mind. Accredited programs, such as CleanSlate, are committed to putting the patients in their care first and work hard every day to improve their quality of care and services.
The CARF accreditation process takes time. CARF representatives visit each organization in person or virtually, and review everything from leadership to health and safety. They even interview employees as well as current patients. Then, CARF shares a report highlighting a program’s strengths, and offers suggestions for improvement opportunities. Once a program passes CARF’s review, it receives CARF’s seal of approval and accreditation.
After earning this accreditation, programs must work to maintain it. Accredited programs such as CleanSlate must submit regular reports to CARF showing how they plan to make their services even better.
Why choose CleanSlate with CARF accreditation?
When you choose CleanSlate’s CARF-accredited program, you can feel confident knowing:
- CleanSlate Centers are safe. Accredited programs are safe and accommodating to all patients. Certain safety measures, like emergency and continued operations plans, must be in place.
- CleanSlate Centers are comfortable and well-kept. Every accredited program must meet CARF standards of cleanliness and comfort.
- CleanSlate Employees put patient care at the center of everything we do. Employees at CleanSlate are committed to providing the highest quality of care. And the leadership team is continuously working on ways to make the care that CleanSlate provides even better.
- CleanSlate respects cultural and individual preferences. CleanSlate’s employees know everyone comes from a unique background. We ensure each patient is comfortable and their individual needs are met.
- CleanSlate is committed to providing excellent care. CARF-accredited CleanSlate centers show an ongoing commitment to improving our programs. We submit regular Quality Improvement Plans to CARF to identify how we can better our services.
CleanSlate’s CARF accreditation
At CleanSlate, everyone is committed to improving quality of life for each of our patients. That is why we pursued CARF accreditation. We’re proud to be CARF-accredited in every state we serve and meet the new CARF standards for office-based opioid treatment.
To us, CARF accreditation means more than meeting CARF’s standards. It is a testament to the quality of care that every employee is committed to providing to every patient, every day.
At CleanSlate, employees are always thinking of ways to show our commitment to our CARF accreditation by enhancing our programs.
For more information about getting started with substance use disorder treatment at a CleanSlate CARF Accredited Center today, contact a CleanSlate center near you or use the chat box on our website to speak with a recovery specialist.