2019 Mandatory Annual Training Launched this Week in Warrior University
Oct 3, 2019
This week CleanSlate rolled out annual required training courses to all colleagues through Warrior University (previously known as Absorb, our Learning Management System). These courses are mandatory and are all listed under the “Mandatory Training” section in Warrior University, to clearly indicate which courses are included in this rollout.
Click the link below to download detailed instruction on how to access these courses.
Courses are assigned based on each colleague’s role within the organization. Much consideration and effort was put into making sure everyone completed the correct courses without asking anyone to take courses unrelate to their role.
At most, this means about four hours of courses per person, though some will have less. These courses are required by various external partners, including our payors, regulators, licensing and accreditation boards, federal laws and our insurance carriers.
The deadline to complete these courses is Friday, November 15th. Timely completion of all mandatory training will be a factor considered in the evaluation during annual performance reviews. Additionally, appropriate corrective action will be taken for anyone who does not complete the mandatory training by the deadline.
Most of these courses are required upon hire and annually for everyone.
- If you started with CleanSlate before June 1, 2019, you will be enrolled in all mandatory courses for this year.
- If you started on or after June 1, 2019
- You do not need to repeat the mandatory courses you completed when you started.
- If any of the mandatory courses which were already assigned to you have not been completed, they will be reassigned and must be completed during this timeframe.
- Even if you completed all courses assigned, there are new training courses that must be completed during this timeframe.
If you have any technical issues with Warrior University (Absorb), please reach out to Tardricka Hughes at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions regarding these trainings, please reach out to Jessica Rigsby at firstname.lastname@example.org.